Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rolex 2010!

Here it is, my very first entry on my very own blog page! I am happy that you all have stumbled into this and I look forward to you coming back in the very near future. Today is a big day in the world of a 3 day eventer....Rolex! Only the toughest event in the US, and today the largest field in the history of Rolex gallops out across the cross country course trying to go clean and inside the time. I caught a glimpse of a few of the questions via pictures and video and while I can't wait to be there myself, I will be the first to admit that Morris (properly referred to as Clifton Jade) and I need some serious work on coffins and obstacles in the water. Hopefully we have our kinks worked out when we gallop out of the start box 2011? Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, actually. Just sent in the paperwork to USEF so that they can officially enter Morris and I for the 2* at Bromont in June. We will have enough work cut out for ourselves there, starting with whether or not Morris wants to walk in his dressage test ha ha ha. I know, not funny, he was excellent at the CIC2* at Fair Hill and is only going to get better and better from here. Glad that all of you are along for the ride with me!