Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Summer to Remember!

So far, I'd say that the summer of 2012 is going pretty well for Blue Clover Eventing:
 A great time was had by all at Fair Hill, especially if you ask big winners Sarah and Alex! Luckily they competed in separate divisions so we didn't have to have a Grace/Tanner show down ha ha ha. Nicholas and Tatanka also rocked their division, finishing a super second and were by far the smartest looking pair in their division:
 I was proud to call each and every one of them my students, they were well turned out, prepared, and looked like they knew what they were doing out there! Even though we had some exciting moments, I think that we were excited for all of the right reasons by the time everyone came home safe and smiling through those cross country finish flags. I can't wait for their next outings!


We've also been busy doing circles and more circles. Last weekend I had the opportunity to compete another lovely Beall Spring Farm horse, Beall Spring Baccarat, for owner Steph Sullivan. He's been very rewarding to train and compete and made his Second Level debut with rock star scores at the PVDA show last weekend at the PG Equestrian Center. This boy can really move!
We have new horses, new students, people and ponies going here there and everywhere. I'm so lucky to have Trisha and Stacy working for me right now, I don't know what I'd do without them and I hope the feeling is mutual lol. I'm looking forward to competing Fernhill Whatever this coming weekend at MD HT II at Loch Moy. We have a bunch of first time dressage competitors going to a competition later in the month and I can't wait for great scores! Then it is off to Millbrook before we know it. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment